By completing this 40-minute course, you will achieve the following learning objectives:
1. you will be familiar with the commonly used terminology around cybersecurity incidents, such as phishing,
spam, ransomware and malware;
2. you will gain an understanding of how cybersecurity incidents can occur and their likely implications;
3. you will learn about the good practices required to be cyber aware and cyber secure;
4. you will know who to contact when you have a cyber related concern or to report an incident;
5. you will be required to complete a short quiz at the end of your training, as this will provide an opportunity to
test your learning;
6. you will receive a Certificate of Completion once you finish this training!
Let’s get started!
Please Login with your CSC username and Password to register for this course